Here for you
Mobile basics offer a range of mobile phone repairs, for all makes and models, simply email or call us with your requirements and a member of our friendly team will be more then happy to help.
We now also provide repair services for tablets and sat nav devices. Our services are available throughout the UK using insured couriers to collect and return your device within a few days
Terms and conditions
The term 'Mobile Basics' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 153 Wincheap, Canterbury, CT1 3SE. Our company registration number is 07588714. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Polaris/hc LTD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Polaris/hc LTD may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 12/03/11
Polaris/hc LTD are liable for any goods lost or damaged in transit, you will be compensated to the value of like for like goods, using current market prices, any data left on the device is the responsibility of the sender and will not be compensated for. If the items have been found to have been damaged owing to the unsuitable packaging being used by the sender no compensation will be offered.