Here for you
Mobile basics offer a range of mobile phone repairs, for all makes and models, simply email or call us with your requirements and a member of our friendly team will be more then happy to help.
We now also provide repair services for tablets and sat nav devices. Our services are available throughout the UK using insured couriers to collect and return your device within a few days
Mobile Myths You Might Still Believe to This Day
Where will we be without technology? In the dark ages, no doubt. Can you imagine what life would be like without the nifty gadgets and accessories that we so love today? Heaven forbid if the Playstation 4 games at Dicksmith didn't exist! Your day is likely to start and end with unbelievable boredom.
Other technologies that are just as essential today are provided by the following companies:
- Vapeking - electronic cigarettes of a wide variety are provided in Australia by this company.
- Audio Visual Revolution - speakers and amplifiers that bring great music to the ears.
- Selec Systems Ltd - provides state-of-the-art security systems.
- KND Digital Brisbane website design - affordable and highly professional site designs for your business.
- Chill Blast laptops - are units that come with great features suitable to your lifestyle.
- Hack Rescue - helps with hacked Wordpress websites. They offer malware removal and 24/7 monitoring services as well.
- Flare - social media marketing services are the speciality of this company.
- Signify Thai (ไทย) CRM - streamlines the marketing and promotional campaign of any business.
- London IT support from Littlefish - is what you need when you want to focus on the things that matter in bringing your business to success.
- PR Agency (PR会社) - a team of specialists that provide a wide array of branding services.
- www.vaperempire.com.au - offers a range of premium electronic cigarettes and e-liquids.
- website development - New Zealand based company Zyber is your one-stop shop for all your website development needs with the creation of new websites that look great, get results and with affordable prices!
But for a generation that grew up in the digital era, there are still those who believe about myths that reduce a device's technological capacity and intelligence. Where mobile phones are concerned, here are some of the most popular misconceptions:
It's bad to leave your phone plugged in overnight.
This may have been true in the past, but phone manufacturers have made significant changes in their products that even the battery have become intelligent enough to know that it's fully charged. Most smartphones today run on lithium-ion batteries that have a mind of their own. So, even when they're plugged in for a long time, nothing bad will happen to the battery. Just make sure though that your mobile uses lithium-ion because anything else could prove this myth to be true.
Wait for the battery to drain before charging it.
This has been a belief for a very long time that nearly everyone who owns a phone would do just about anything to drain the battery. It's fun for some, but just plain inconvenient for others. Good thing this myth is so untrue. In fact, it's highly recommended that you plug your phone before it completely runs out of juice.
But wouldn't this diminish the battery's ability to hold a charge? What really happens is that a lithium-ion battery has a limited number of charge cycles, which refer to its ability to reach full capacity. Over time, the battery uses up many of its charge cycles, reducing its life. So, it really has nothing to do with charging your phone while it still has some juice.
Cameras with higher megapixels are better.
Bet you believed this one, too! Well, you're not alone. Ask anyone, and most of them would prefer to buy a camera with 12 megapixels than 8. In reality, however, there isn't much of a difference between the two, because the number of pixels has very little to do with the quality of an image. It's the ability of a camera's sensor to absorb light that really matters. But don't discount pixels altogether. The bigger the sensor, the larger is its pixels, and it is with this combination that pictures come out amazing. Simply put, the larger the size of the pixels is, the better camera you have.
Higher display resolution is better.
Most smartphones have a resolution display of 1920 x 1080, but LG's G3 boasts of a resolution of 2560 x 1440. Is it better than others? There is no definite answer to this because the human eye can only discern individual pixels at a certain resolution. When placed next to a regular smartphone, the G3 won't show a lot of difference in terms of sharpness.
These are just a few of the mobile myths that need to be cleared out. Maybe now, you won't have to stress too much over your phone's battery. One thing you should always believe, however, is that when your mobile gets busted, have it fixed by repair specialists. Don't leave the fate of your phone in the hands of an amateur, or you'll be sorry. And that's a fact!
These recommended sources might be of help: